Here we go:
- This blog sale is for Australian residents only so prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Postage is $5AUD for up to 5 items and $10AUD for more than that.
- Items will be posted on Saturday 19/1/13
- Sales are final - please feel free to ask questions before buying and I have done my best to show everything as accurately as I can.
- I am happy to hold something for 24hrs if you need to ask questions or just want time to make up your mind.
- All polishes are more than 95% full - if they have been worn it's only 1-2 times. All bottles have at least been swatched.
- Please email me at email@example.com to buy something and first in best dressed of course.
- Free gift - each order will have a free polish (not listed below) included. These are polishes I was either gifted, received for PR consideration or are a mini size.
- Giveaway details at the bottom - it's good so scroll through!
The following polishes are $1 a bottle:
Left to right: Let's go Scuba Diving,
Orange you glad you came?, You blue me away, Ocean Villa
The following polishes are $3 a bottle or 3 bottles for $5:
Left to right: Emerald Fitzgerald, Outta Bounds, Adore, In the Lime Light (neon),
Left to right: Little Drummer Boy, First Mate,
Sky High-top, Flyin High (duplicate pic)
Left to right: CG in the city, Dorothy Who?, Skycraper, c-c-courage, Anklets of amethysts
Left to right: VI, Hey Doll, Yee-Haw!, Good witch?, Rated Holographic (halo)
Left to right: Fast Track, Elephant Walk,
Secret Peri-wink-le, Bogie
Left to right: Color Club Alias, High society, Otherworldly, Gossip Column, Lumin-icecent
Left to right: Rule Breaker, Metamorphosis, Perfect molten, Nouveau vintage, wild and willing
The following polishes are $5 each or 3 for $10:
Left to right: Zoya
Jules, Purity, Yara and Bevin
Left to right: Orly Halleys Comet, Ancient jade and Gilded Coral
Left to right:
Berlin there done that, Save me, Austin-tatious turquoise, Congeniality is my middle name
Left to right: Smokin' Hot, Huckle Buckle, Demure Vixen,
Topless & Barefoot
Picture Polish Denim, Ware house and Watermelon,
Rescue Beauty Lounge Jane, Butter London's No More Waity, Katie.
If you purchase and pay for your polishes (including postage costs) before 9am Saturday you will go into the draw to win a Sephora by OPI mini set from their recent Cinderella collection. I'll use random.org to choose the winner. Bottles have been swatched only (tips are on the bottles).