Friday, December 30, 2011

NOTD: Polished London's Buckingham Blue


I was lucky enough to receive three shades from this range to try. Polished London polishes are 4 free and according to the release I received they are "a full one coat coverage enamel with smooth application". Buckingham Blue is one of 6 shades in their summer collection that includes two crackle colours. To find out more about this range you can check out their website.

Because this range is supposed to be full coverage at one coat that's all I have on here -




 

This polish was easy to apply, clearly full coverage in one coat and lasted several days without chipping (although I did do a second coat after these pictures as I think every polish should have a 2 coat minimum). I am totally impressed as these polishes retail for $7.99 RRP and this colour is so gorgeous but then you know how partial I am to blue.


I'll do a more in depth review post including the other 2 shades I received very soon. Spolier: best black crackle I have tried so far.

Jac x

Disclaimer: As stated above I received this polish to review but my words and opinions are as always my own.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I find blues so hit and miss, this one looks great esp considering only one coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing! Can't believe that's only one coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the POlished London polishes. I discovered them a few days ago at a local chemist and picked two of them up... the 4 free and gorgeous colours are what drew me in and I was pleasantly surprised what a great quality these were. Can't wait to see your other swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollysagemini - it is amasing at one coat.

    Angie - the colour is awesome!

    Michelle - totes ;)

    Lilit - I love the colours you swatched too hon. I am so impressed by this range.

    Drama and Makeup - yes!

    ReplyDelete