Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NOTD: Zoya's Dove


I love this polish. I love EVERYTHING about it - the colour, the finish, the lasting power (Zoya - your polishes are on another level to anything else I have tried). I can honestly say that I never thought I would even like a grey polish let alone LOVE one but Zoya... you have rocked my world again.

Sorry for my cuticles but housework = yucky dry hands. These pictures were taken in natural light, 2 coats and no top coat. This shade has no shimmer - just in case you were wondering.


Are you loving this as much as I am?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I do appreciate a grungey grey <3 reminder to self must do zoya haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous! :) Really looks nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade- always time for a polish haul x

    Vintage - It is gorgeous. I think everyone should have one hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect name and nice shade too! Grey can be pretty :)

    ReplyDelete